Tuesday 4 November 2014

updates:changming's 'mindscaping' released

- just to release the autumn issue of poetry pacific, i terminated my sojourn as well as the treatments of my neck and knee problems in my native home in china and returned to vancouver a few hours ago: i thought i could do everything online as here, but it turned out i could not even google in china. as a result, i have a huge pile of snailmails and emails to cope with...

- to my happy surprise, my third chapbook mindscaping has already been published by fowlpox press at http://issuu.com/fowlpoxpress/docs/pdfeditionyuanlandscape - 40 page long;

- 20 individual poetry acceptances (while i was in china, hospitalized for a week), including criterion, cincinnati review, literature today, spry, straight forward poetry...

- translation work (from chinese into english) create abundnace finalized, ready to turn in to the author after recovering a bit from my jetleg within this week;

- 6 pp pushcart nominations for 2014 to be snailmailed out in a few minutes;

- getting ready to launch pp (3.3) tomorrow morning;

- just posted chinese blog mini essays;

- terribly busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment