Thursday 14 November 2013

Ordeal Ended, Poetry Again

finally, our daily ordeal with the unwanted tenant officially came to an end at 7:00 pm on 14 aug, with him returning the keys to me. for the past 4 months, i have been trying to uphold my Buddhist policy 'friendly come, friendly go' by showing good faith even when he and his accomplice tortured me and other tenants unbearably almost on a daily basis.

it happens that my poem 'snakeland' was accepted by foam:e just a few minutes ago. this piece, like 'genuine genesis', also recently accepted, belongs to a group of poems i have written in response to my suffering imposed by evil tenants.

november seems to be fruitful month; for the past 14 day, i have received 16 poetry acceptances. beginning from tomorrow, i can return to my normal creative life, in addition to much renovation work to do on my house, as well as in my poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment